Some packages may be reserved online. First select your room and the number of room nights then select the package you want in the “packages and add-on’s” section of the reservation page and your innkeepers will contact you to confirm. You may also complete the reservation online and in the “notes” section notate which package you would like. After the package is confirmed a new confirmation will be sent.
Tastings, Tapas and a Tub for Two!
Arlington’s River Rock Inn local craft beverage and food getaway!
Our Tastings, Tapas and a Tub for Two getaway package celebrates locally crafted food and beverage with the peaceful and romantic experience of the River Rock Inn.
Your getaway includes:
- Two nights at the River Rock Inn B&B with private bath
- Aromatherapy bath salts for your tub for two
- Hearty breakfast for two each morning
- Two craft beverages or a bottle of Washington wine upon arrival
- Two beverage flights at Whiskey Ridge Brewery
- Tastings and distillery tour for two at Bad Dog Distillery
- $25 gift certificate for Kafé Neo Woodstone Taverna
Jack at Whiskey Ridge Brewing creates handcrafted ales and lagers. Enjoy two flights of his small batch quality beer and other beverages in a casual homey atmosphere. Bring friendly Jack all your brewing questions!
Bad Dog Distillery is a small batch craft distillery. Dave and Shelly use traditional methods in crafting their premium spirits such as whiskey and vodka as well as flavorful seasonal infusions. Be sure to talk to Dave about his family history of moonshining and bootlegging over your tasting and distillery tour for two featuring Hank, the Bad Dog himself.
Kafé Neo Woodstone Taverna is family owned restaurant featuring healthy, cooked from scratch seasonal Mediterranean food. Savor hearty entrees or tapas to share with your $25 Kafé Neo gift certificate. Enjoy creative cocktails featuring liquor from Bad Dog Distillery or try another local brew from their craft beverage menu.
Package from $539
Note: The inn will make your tasting and tour reservation for the Brewery and Distillery. All our featured partners are within a 15 minute drive from the inn. Non alcoholic options are also available upon request.
Snuggles, Bubbles and You! A Lovers Getaway
“Our extremely popular romance/honeymoon package!”
- A small flower bouquet awaits your love with a card from you attached.
- A bottle of “bubbly” champagne, wine or cider as you toast to your love.
- Share some decadent chocolate goodies as you gaze into each others’ eyes.
- Soak in your romantic tub for two with aromatherapy bath salts arousing your senses.
- Finally…snuggle on your beautiful bed sprinkled with silk rose petals.
Package from $249 per night
Not Just Another Bed for the Shopper!
“Shopping Package in partnership with Seattle Premium Outlets”
- One night stay in a suite with private bathroom and tub for two!
- Welcome treats upon arrival!
- Aromatherapy mineral salts for your tub for two!
- VIP Coupon Book Voucher including $25 gift card to Seattle Premium Outlets!
- Multi Course hot breakfast in the morning!
- Complimentary snacks and beverage bar!
Package from $219 per night (some weekends require a two night minimum stay)
Let’s Run Away Together – Elopement Package
“We take the stress out of your wedding day, so all you have to do is enjoy yourselves.”
Two nights lodging including flowers, music and the perfect place for your wedding as only two guests/witnesses are welcome.
Your Wedding Elopement Package includes:
• Two nights lodging in any suite with tub for two
• Use of the Inn’s common areas for two hours for your wedding and reception
• Up to two guests* may be invited to share in your special day
• Great Room or Outdoor location for your ceremony
• Wedding Witnesses
• Wedding Officiate, Ceremony, Vows and License Consultation
• Bride’s Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere
• Recorded Wedding music
• Champagne, Wine or Non-Alcoholic Toast served in crystal flutes
• Wedding Cake and Service
• Deluxe Breakfast served each morning at a candlelit table for two
• Photos taken with your camera
Package Price: $999 *More guests may be added for an additional charge
“Wow – wow -wow – wow -wow! What a find! This is an incredibly beautiful inn located out in the country where we went and never had to leave. Our room had everything we needed and was sooo comfortable. Booked massages, enjoyed a romantic meal for two (Can Lisa ever cook) and had a guided hike through the back woods with Bob, one of the nicest innkeepers I’ve ever met. I cannot wait to go back and unwind…aaaah!” Trip Advisor Reviewer