- Thanks to you!! Our Guests voted Arlington’s River Rock Inn one of the Top 10 B&B’s in the Northwest! King 5 and Evening Magazine – Best Northwest Getaways 2013.
- Arlington’s River Rock Inn is located one hour north of Seattle, WA and south of Vancouver, B.C. 15 minutes off of Interstate 5.
- Five large Northwest themed suites with private baths, tubs for twoand showers that cascade from the ceiling.
- Five totally secluded acres with trails nestled in the foothills of theNorth Cascade Mountain Range.
- Organic and Field to Fork meals seasonally provided… freshly picked from the farm!
- Spa services offered exclusively for guests in a private spa suite.
- Historic Arlington is the gateway to the scenic Mountain Loop Highway, Granite Falls and the North Cascades National Park.
- Close to Tulalip and The Hibulb Tribal Museum, Angel of the Winds, Seattle Premium Outlets, whale watching in the San Juan Islands, Future of Flight – Boeing Tours, Washington wineries and artisan farm tours.
- Offering a unique venue for small corporate day retreats andSeattle elopements.
- A luxurious alternative to an Arlington, WA hotel, motel lodging.
- Packages and Specials as well as gift certificates are available for every occasion.
“This tranquil, hidden spot is situated amidst calling birds and grazing deer. The deluxe rooms and on-site couples spa may make this one of Washington’s best B&B’s.”– Chloe Ernst, Day Trips From Seattle – Published July 2010
The River Rock Inn is one of the most unique Inn’s in the area recognized for it’s beautiful northwest architecture, wildlife viewing, walking trails and relaxed atmosphere. Step into the Great Room where guests relax among hand drawn fir log posts, towering beams, unique furnishings and a large wall of windows offering unbelievable sunrise views.
Our spectacular wood burning river rock double sided fireplace calls our guests to grab a book and a cup of hot chocolate and nestle in for the ultimate in relaxation.
The outdoor covered patio overlooks a trout pond and stream – the perfect place to spot and eagle soaring above or to hear an owl calling for it’s mate.
Each northwest themed suite will provide a memorable Northwest Experience for vacationers, romantic getaways, honeymooners, business travelers and for special events.
Arlington’s River Rock Inn attracts guests who enjoy meeting and sharing conversation with people from around the globe. Begin sharing stories of adventure in front of the roaring fire and continue the next morning over a warm delicious breakfast.
Snohomish County has a lot of exciting and unique attractions, like the Outback Kangaroo Farm and Garden treasures plant farm and nursery. Or take in the sights and sounds of the pacific northwest on a kayak tour or a hike.
Convenient location – We are located in Snohomish County, just a short drive fromSeattle, Vancouver BC, Bellingham, Lake Stevens, Everett, Anacortes, La Conner, and more!
“This is the cleanest, most beautiful B&B we have ever stayed at. From the minute you walk in with the beautiful hard wood floors and the amazing fireplace, and relaxing location, help put you in such a relaxing state! We truly enjoyed everything about our stay and will definitely be back!” Trip Advisor Reviewer
“We had been working weekends for weeks and needed to get away. From the time we were welcomed in the door by Bob till leaving the next day we had a fantastic time. We really enjoyed our breakfast there; the food is OUTSTANDING! The rooms were well situated and we felt right at home. After enjoying some massages and dinner we sat and talked by the main fireplace. Comfortable and friendly, we’ll certainly be back!” Trip Advisor Reviewer