- Thanks to you!! Our Guests voted Arlington’s River Rock Inn one of the Top 5 B&B’s in the Northwest! King 5 and Evening Magazine – Best Northwest Getaways 2011.
- Arlington’s River Rock Inn is located one hour north of Seattle, WA and south of Vancouver, B.C. 15 minutes off of Interstate 5.
- Five large Northwest themed suites with private baths, tubs for two and showers that cascade from the ceiling.
- Five totally secluded acres with trails nestled in the foothills of the North Cascade Mountain Range.
- Organic and Field to Fork meals seasonally provided… freshly picked from the farm!
- Spa services offered exclusively for guests in a private spa suite.
- Historic Arlington is the gateway to the scenic Mountain Loop Highway, Granite Falls and the North Cascades National Park.
- Close to Tulalip and The Hibulb Tribal Museum, Angel of the Winds, Seattle Premium Outlets, whale watching in the San Juan Islands, Future of Flight – Boeing Tours, Washington wineries and artisan farm tours.
- Offering a unique venue for small corporate day retreats and Seattle elopements.
- A luxurious alternative to an Arlington, WA hotel, motel lodging.
- Packages and Specials as well as gift certificates are available for every occasion.
- Ask about our Complimentary Facial with any two night stay!
“This tranquil, hidden spot is situated amidst calling birds and grazing deer. The deluxe rooms and on-site couples spa may make this one of Washington’s best B&B’s.”- Chloe Ernst, Day Trips From Seattle – Published July 2010
The River Rock Inn is one of the most unique Inn’s in the area recognized for it’s beautiful northwest architecture, wildlife viewing, walking trails and relaxed atmosphere. Step into the Great Room where guests relax among hand drawn fir log posts, towering beams, unique furnishings and a large wall of windows offering unbelievable sunrise views.
Our spectacular wood burning river rock double sided fireplace calls our guests to grab a book and a cup of hot chocolate and nestle in for the ultimate in relaxation.
The outdoor covered patio overlooks a trout pond and stream – the perfect place to spot and eagle soaring above or to hear an owl calling for it’s mate.
Each northwest themed suite will provide a memorable Northwest Experience for vacationers, romantic getaways, honeymooners, business travelers and for special events.
Arlington’s River Rock Inn attracts guests who enjoy meeting and sharing conversation with people from around the globe. Begin sharing stories of adventure in front of the roaring fire and continue the next morning over a warm delicious breakfast.
Snohomish County has a lot of exciting and unique attractions, like the Outback Kangaroo Farm and Garden treasures plant farm and nursery. Or take in the sights and sounds of the pacific northwest on a kayak tour or a hike.
Convenient location – We are located in Snohomish County, just a short drive from Seattle, Vancouver BC, Bellingham, Lake Stevens, Everett, Anacortes, La Conner, and more!
“This is the cleanest, most beautiful B&B we have ever stayed at. From the minute you walk in with the beautiful hard wood floors and the amazing fireplace, and relaxing location, help put you in such a relaxing state! We truly enjoyed everything about our stay and will definitely be back!” Trip Advisor Reviewer
“We had been working weekends for weeks and needed to get away. From the time we were welcomed in the door by Bob till leaving the next day we had a fantastic time. We really enjoyed our breakfast there; the food is OUTSTANDING! The rooms were well situated and we felt right at home. After enjoying some massages and dinner we sat and talked by the main fireplace. Comfortable and friendly, we’ll certainly be back!” Trip Advisor Reviewer
Our Latest Journal Entry
Reason 5: Know your farmer, know your food
“Garden Treasures family farm is committed to providing quality products to our customers using environmentally-friendly practices, and to promoting a sustainable lifestyle to help build a strong local economy and thriving community.” – www.arlingtongardentreasures.com
You can go to any chain grocer and pick through a limited selection of produce from all over the nation, but do you really know what you’re putting into your body? Most all commercial farms use pesticides that are harmful to the environment, you, and your family, and according to the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants “nine of the twelve most dangerous and persistent organic chemicals are pesticides.” Meaning that those chemicals can stick around long after they’ve been sprayed, causing health complications, polluting the air and underground water sources, and killing the good enzymes that make produce so healthy. With an organic local farm like Garden Treasures in Arlington, WA, you can browse through a large produce selection while looking out on the very fields your food has been grown in. Instead of using harmful synthetic chemical pesticides, Garden Treasures uses tried and true methods like crop rotations, low-impact drip irrigation systems, and nature’s natural pesticides; birds, enzymes in soil and compost, and beneficial insects. To read more about their program click HERE.
Reason 4: Stimulating your local economy
Did you know that buying your food and clothing in the town and county you reside in actually boosts your area’s economy? By patronizing local markets, farms, and retailers you’re putting your money to use for you. The taxes you pay go back into your county to pay for things like safer roads, better buildings, and bringing in tourists to stimulate the economy even more. Farms also create jobs for your economy, the money you put into your local farm or nursery goes to pay an honest worker living in your area, not a corporation hiring cheap labor at the cost of their integrity. Not to mention when you buy locally you get to know your business owners, and you can physically speak to the people who make and grow your food for you. Who would you trust to answer questions about farming methods: the farmer who labors with pride and care over the crops he produces, or a minimum-wage wal-mart employee still enrolled in high school?
Tune in next week for part 2, and be sure to buy locally! Check out Garden Treasures in Arlington, WA